Beginner's Betting Guide
Beginner's betting guide was formed in 2011 and has been a great source of online betting information ever since.
Whether you fancy a flutter on your favourite football team, or perhaps a winning distance bet on the favourite at the Grand National.
Well, we are here to help! Starting with the basics of betting, and with easy to use guides. We will take you through all the ins and outs of the online betting scene. Our bet365 review explains whether you should use the market leader or another online bookie.
The internet can seem a daunting place at first with so many different bookmakers and offers available. Picking the safe reputable ones is essential, and we can give you some honest advice on where to go.
Our Betting Guides contains some of the most up to date betting information and can assist you with making informed decisions. Knowing the 7 reasons why having multiple betting accounts will increase your returns and the Top 20 Sports Betting Tips For Beginners can give you a sporting chance.
Being a beginner in anything can be worrying, especially when money is involved, but don't worry as we only give information on top rated bookmakers.
When a major sporting event takes place, be sure we will have the best offers available for it. Whether you want to place a bet on the Cheltenham Festival or the FA CUP Final, Beginners Betting Guide is the a great resource.
All of our betting guides have been put together to provide the latest and most up to date information. If you want any other guides covered please get in touch.
Betting bonus and betting offers
Latest Betting News
How do you decide where to bet?
Deciding where to bet can be a challenge, we only recommend the best UK bookmakers on this site and it is all from personal experience. We dive deep when we look at choosing a bookmaker to use and some of the key factors are:-
- Customer Service – Dedicated customer support is very important.
- Reputation – Some bookmakers have an awful reputation for voiding bets or not paying out, best to avoid these ones.
- Odds – Using a bookmaker with good odds is very important so in the long run you extract value fro myour bets. Our betting guides explain this in detail.
- Withdrawals – Fast and easy withdrawals are important, you do not want to be waiting weeks for your money!
- Markets covered – Ensuring that the bookmaker covers the sports and markets you want to bet on is a no brainer. No point depositing your hard earned money and finding out the bookie does not cover horse racing!
- Deposit methods – There are many ways to deposit to a online bookmaker, make sure the way you want to deposit is covered.
- Licensed – Must be licensed in the UK.
- Promotions – Most bookmakers will have bonus bets available when you sign up. These can help start building your betting balance. Also you can take advantage of ongoing bonuses.
How do you open a betting account?
It may seem like a daunting process to open a new account and input your details, however the bookies have made it a very easy and simple process. We have put together a great guide on opening a betting account which will help with the basics.
Once you have opened your betting account you will need to set up the preferences to help you get the most out of your account. Also having a handy odds conversion table bookmarked is always a good idea.
Should you follow betting tips?
We dont advocate betting tipsters, do your own research is the best policy. Anyone can set themselves up as a betting tipster and take money. But think about it, if you could actually tip winners, would you pass that info on?
How to bet on the Cheltenham Festival
No event in the horse racing calendar is bigger than the Cheltenham Festival, ensure you read about NRNB and Cheltenham BOG before placing a bet.