Champions League Final Betting Guide and Tips
By Michael Flynn, May 25 2016 12:07PM
It’s an all-Spanish affair in the 2016 Champions League Final, and surprisingly Barcelona are not involved! The mighty Real Madrid who are going for their 11th Champions League/European Cup are favourites to lift the trophy ahead of Atletico Madrid. The two teams met in the 2014 Final where Real Madrid were victories after extra time. This is the last major betting event until Euro 2016 and the low down is below.
The Champions League Final will kick off at 19:45 on Saturday 28th May 2016. The San Siro in Milan will host the final between Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid.
Current Champions League Final Betting Odds
Real Madrid 7/5 – A £10 bet would return £24.
Draw 21/10 - A £10 bet would return £31.
Atletico Madrid 11/5 - A £10 bet would return £32.
To lift the trophy – Real Madrid 8/11 Atletico Madrid 11/10.
Odds taken from bet365 here.
As you can see Real Madrid are slight favourites but money is going for both teams. Atletico Madrid beat Real Madrid in the league in February and have an amazing defensive record. I do think that Real Madrid will be too strong for Atletico, however it will be a low scoring game.
My betting tips
Under 2.5 goals 4/7
Real Madrid to win 7/5
Real Madrid 1-0 11/2
HT/FT Draw/Real Madrid 9/2
Odds taken from bet365 here.
Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid In-Play Bet Offer
Bet365 have got a fantastic In-Play bet offer to add to the excitement. Through this link here.
Place a pre-match bet on the Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid game and bet365 will give you a risk free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.
To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off then, once the game starts, place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses bet365 will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max refund £50*).
Where more than one In-Play selection is placed on the same bet slip, the risk free bet will be deemed to be the one which is first on the bet slip. All bets must be paid for and placed in the usual way and any bets that are fully or partly Cashed Out are excluded from this offer.
As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Match Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.
With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic In-Play bet offer, you can get great value on your Soccer betting at bet365.
* or currency equivalent
Through this link here.
Terms and Conditions from bet365
1. This offer applies to bets placed on the Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid Champions League match, played on Saturday 28th May 2016.
2. Risk free bet value will be equal to the stake of your largest pre-match single bet placed on the Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid Champions League match, played on Saturday 28th May 2016, up to a maximum of £50*. Pre-match bets that are fully or partly Cashed Out will not qualify for the offer, whether Cashed Out pre-match or In-Play. The largest pre-match bet that has not been fully or partly Cashed Out will qualify (up to £50*).
3. Risk free bet will be deemed your first single bet placed In-Play on the Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid Champions League match, played on Saturday 28th May 2016. If your first single In-Play bet is fully or partly Cashed Out, you will no longer be eligible to receive this offer.
4. Note that 'pre-match' is defined as bets placed prior to kick-off of the Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid Champions League match, played on Saturday 28th May 2016 and 'In-Play' is defined as any bet struck after the game has kicked off.
5. Both your pre-match and In-Play bets must be paid for in the usual way. If your risk free bet loses, we will aim to refund your stake to your account within three hours of the end of the game. Maximum risk free bet per customer is £50*.
6. Where more than one In-Play selection is placed on the same bet slip, the risk free bet will be deemed to be the one which is first on the bet slip.
7. This offer only applies to bets placed via desktop, mobile or tablet. Bets placed using our Telephone Betting service will not qualify for this offer.
8. Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.
9. All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with bet365.
10. bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
11. This offer is only available to customers residing in Great Britain and Republic of Ireland.
12. All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
Through this link here.