Table of Contents
Double Delight and Hat-trick Heaven, shortened to DDHH, is an on-going Betfred football promotion where you can get double or treble your odds on the first goalscorer market. In this article we will explain the steps you need to take to place a DDHH bet, tips for placing a DDHH bet and answer frequently asked questions.
How does Double Delight and Hat-trick Heaven work?
To place a bet on the DDHH promotion you will need a Betfred account, so before you go any further click this link here to open one. (#ad)
Firstly, you need to place a pre-match single bet on the first goalscorer market in any of the specified Double Delight & Hat-Trick Heaven games. These games are specified on the Betfred website and can be found from the link above.
If the player that you have selected for scoring the first goal goes on to score the first and if they score a second you will get double the odds paid out.
If the player then goes on to score a third goal, you will then be paid double the odds.
An example of the Double Delight and Hat-trick Heaven payout:
Betfred have the DDHH market open and you have selected Harry Kane as the first goalscorer.
Odds are 4/1 or decimal 5.
A £100 bet would return.
If he scored first, you would receive £400 in winnings and £100 stake back, so total £500.
If he scored another goal, you would receive £800 and £100 stake back, so total £900.
If he scored a third goal, you would receive £1200 and £100 stake back, so total £1300.
Double Delight and Hat-trick Heaven Tips
Do your research, here is a link to Wiki where they list all the Hat-tricks scored in the premier league, you can see the players that have done it before. This does not mean new players cannot score one, but it helps show the positions of the players and the teams they play for.
Make sure you are getting value in your first goalscorer bet, if the odds for the first goalscorer are better at other bookmakers, then you can do the maths and realise that it probably is better placing the best elsewhere.
For example, you could do a first goalscorer bet and top it up with a bet to score two or more, or even three or more goals. Or you could do a combination of bets with other markets like to score two or more goals, three or more goals. It all depends on the odds offered!
Pick players that are on form and have scored more than one goal in matches before.
Check the schedule, you might see a match where you think a player might score several goals, however if they have a difficult next match, they might get subbed off early. In this case then the bet might not be worth it.
Of course the most important factor to check, is the player in the starting line up! If they are on the bench and get subbed on, the time to score the goals is drastically reduced.
DD HH FAQ's
Not all matches are covered by the DDHH promotion, you will need to check the Betfred website to confirm the matches.
Betfred also accept DDHH bets in their shops on the high street.
- Offer applies to Betfred.com & the Betfred App.
- Offer is fulfilled in real cash.
- Applies to bets placed on the specified Double Delight & Hat-Trick Heaven First Goalscorer market.
- First goalscorer odds will be doubled if a customer’s chosen player scores first and scores again.
- First goalscorer odds will be trebled if a customer’s chosen player scores first and scores two more goals.
- Singles only.
- Offer applies to bets taken prior to kick off only.
- Selected matches only.
- 90 minutes only, extra time does not count.
- Own goals do not count.
- Real cash credited with settlement of the first goalscorer market. However, in rare circumstances it may take up to 24 hours.
- Bets using existing free bet funds do not count.
- Betfred reserve the right to exclude certain customers from this offer at our discretion due to internal risk policies and/or account staking restrictions.
- General Betfred.com rules apply, see website for details.